Career and Employment Opportunities
Job postings for the 2024-2025 school year
Director of Learning
Central Valley Christian Schools is looking to hire a Director of Learning to begin working with the 2024-25 school year. Here is a link to the complete job description. Interested individuals are encouraged to apply via the Apply Now button below.
Head Football Coach/Health & P.E Teacher
Central Valley Christian Schools (CVC) is looking for our next Head Football Coach to begin in the 2024-25 school year. While not required, our strong preference is that this person also serves as a member of the CVC instructional staff. For this reason, a full-time teaching position in the area of Health/Physical Education/Weight Training is also available. Interested individuals should read the application instructions below and click the Apply Now button to submit an application. For more information, please contact CVC Athletic Director Steve Annema at firstname.lastname@example.org
6th Grade Teacher
Central Valley Christian Schools is looking for a 6th-grade teacher to begin in the 2024-25 school year. Interested individuals should read the application instructions below and click the Apply Now button to submit an application. For more information, please contact CVC Middle School Principal Blake Hiemstra at email@example.com.
Lower Elementary Teacher (Full-Time)
Central Valley Christian Schools is looking for a full-time lower elementary teacher to begin in the 2024-25 school year. Interested individuals should read the application instructions below and click the Apply Now button to submit an application. For more information, please contact CVC Elementary School Principal Nathaniel Neese at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job postings for the 2023-2024 school year
Elementary After School Care Worker
Central Valley Christian Elementary School is seeking an individual to work part time (2:30 pm to 5:30 pm) in the After School Care program. If Interested, please submit your resume and two letters of recommendation along with the Background Check Form and Pastor’s Form from the list below. Please direct inquiries to Mr. Neese, Elementary Principal at email@example.com.
Application process for teachers and administrators
If you would like to inquire about openings or about working at CVC, you can contact Dane Moll, Human Resources Director, or the specific campus administrators.
1. Read Articles II, III, and IV of the CVCS Constitution. (Question 37 of the application references this document)
2. Please complete your application online and submit it.
3. Teacher candidates may be invited to visit campus and teach an appropriate lesson. When visits to campus are not possible, candidates may be asked to send a video recording of a class they’ve taught.
4. Along with your completed application, please submit the following supporting documents to the appropriate campus principal.
- Pastor’s Form
- Signed background check request
- Answers to application questions if you did not submit them online.
- Current resume and cover letter
- Official college transcripts
- Two letters of professional recommendation
- Two letters of personal reference
- Copy of your teaching certificate (if available)
Central Valley Christian School does not discriminate in its acceptance of students or hiring practices on the basis of race, color, sex, age or national origin.