How to Apply to CVC Today
Thinking of applying to CVC? HOORAY! Let’s get started.
It sounds like you’re wondering how to apply to Central Valley Christian Schools in Visalia, Calif. We’ll go over the three overarching steps, with a lot of details within each one. Read through, and reach out for help if you need it: firstname.lastname@example.org
We excited to have you apply to CVC and look forward to welcoming you to the Central Valley Christian community!
Apply online: SUBMIT A K-12 ADMISSIONS APPLICATION for the upcoming school year at cvc.org/apply . Pay the $100 non-refundable application fee per child
- Insider tip: The application may be a little longer than some you’ve filled out before. If you get stuck or have questions, contact Nicole Mulder, our stellar enrollment coordinator at email@example.com
- The application will be available beginning the first Thursday of January through the summer prior to the school year your child will be attending. (For example, if you’re applying for 2021-2022, the application will be available starting January 2021.)
- Apps submitted during the school year or after July 29 will require extra time for completion of the admissions process, and your student may not be able to start as quickly as you’d like. Please apply as early as possible!
- If you’d like to inquire for years further out (2022+), go here and we’ll be in touch with you for next steps. Looking for a pre-K application? Click here!
Complete your child’s online Admissions Checklist for CVC enrollment!
- Send out our digital pastor recommendation form (K-12th) and teacher recommendation form (transfers).
- Complete a custody/guardianship form.
- Provide copies of report cards and state testing results (1st-9th) or transcripts (High school transfers).
- Pay for and schedule an academic assessment ($50 for K-1st, $100 for 2nd-12th) through the Admissions office. The assessment will be held in the elementary office.
- After completing above items, the Admissions office will schedule a New Family Interview for parents/guardians (and applying children in 7th grade+) hosted by the campus principal and a current/former board member.
- Following the interview, the hosts will make a recommendation to the Board who then makes the final decision regarding acceptance.
- A family will be notified of the Board’s decision within 4 days.
Finally, an accepted family who wants to enroll their child at CVC must:
- Complete the child’s online Enrollment Checklist. (K-1st: provide a doctor’s or yellow card copy of the child’s immunization record, showing proof of the child meeting CA Immunizations Required for School Entry.)
- Agree to pay the tuition for their child per the established tuition schedules
We’re so excited to have the opportunity to welcome you into our CVC community. Questions? Read through this post again, check out our FAQ here, and then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications needed. Then you’ll be all set to apply to CVC today!
Wondering how you can afford a quality, Christian education? Then you can take a look at our Variable Tuition program!
Want to learn more about CVC? Check out our academic, athletic, and ag programs, too!